Fastman is pleased to announce the latest updates to our flagship product, Permission Manager for the OpenText Content Suite Platform. This new Fastman innovation helps increase your information integrity in a safe and secure manner whether you are deployed in the Cloud or on-premises.
Key features introduced in this version:
- Compatibility with Content Suite CE 22.2 – this version of Permissions Manager addresses issues introduced with the new Content Suite release. Use this version when upgrading.
- Smart UI Enhancements – Ability to view group members directly from Smart UI Permissions Manager dashboard. Improved Smart UI icons improve usability.
- Edit Groups function – now available from Tools menu and Business Administrators settings.
Improved Roles Support – roles can be added directly to children of a workspace.
- Improved installation experience – for customers running OpenText eSign, the need to apply additional patches for Fastman Permissions Manager has been removed.
- To schedule or access an upgrade, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fastman Permissions Manager data sheet – click here
To learn more about the business value gained from the new features, please view below:
Think Fastman - for all your information integrity requirements.
We look forward to discussing your business requirements and please do contact us to arrange a solutions demonstration.