Save the Date: Thursday, March 26th, 2020 Time : 10AM PDT / 1PM EDTJoin the best field and industry experts in the conversation on increasing your information security trust with Fastman Permissions Manager for Content Suite and Extended ECM.
Learn how Fastman Permission Manager applies additional layers of control and compliance in line with critical needs such as security, privacy, and access control – essential in today’s business environment.
This is even more important in 2020 with the new CA Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), GDPR compliance, and managing personal information to ISO 27001 standards. Fastman’s Permission Manager fills the gap in the standard Content Suite tools and it’s widely accepted in the user community.
During this presentation, you’ll see and learn about:
- How Permissions Manager enables administrators and power users to quickly identify, address, and avoid information leaks from the Interactive Smart UI and Classic UI Dashboard.
- The ability to view information on individual folders, across collections of content, or throughout the whole repository making complex information security structures manageable.
- View the effective permissions to determine why a user has specific rights.
- Create, save and share templates of commonly used permissions so business users no longer need to turn to IT for basic tasks
- How Permissions Manager controls adapt to your internal governance policies that determine who can and cannot manage access to information.
To watch this webinar, please click below.