Permissions Manager v16.9.10 introduces a rich set of tools that, amongst other things, enable Content Suite administrators and power users to readily see, manage and change permissions on one, many or a complete hierarchy of content. It also allows authorised users to see applied content permissions even if they do not have the explicit rights to edit them.
New capabilities introduced in the latest release of Permissions Manager, include:
- access to Permissions Manager through the new Content Suite 16 Smart UI
- “Show More” feature on large folders in the Permissions Manager overview
- the ability to retain the owner/group owner on items being updated via Permissions Manager
- the ability to retain permissions on items being updated where the permissions are lower than the permissions being used for copy or replace
- the ability to prevent reinstating owner, group owner or public access where these are revoked on the item being updated
This is the third Permissions Manager update in the last 12 months, each of which have brought significant new enhancements that directly simplify the usability of Content Suite within organizations. Upgrades are available free of charge to all existing users with a current maintenance agreement.
For further information on Permissions Manager v16.9.10, please complete the online contact form or contact your account manager.