A new Fastman live webinar
Businesses that still rely on paper to execute specific contracts, transactions, and approval processes struggle with inefficient time spending, lack of flexibility, and information loss, resulting in disjointed operations and long delays.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to save costs while keeping control of your critical processes within minutes by designing electronic signature solutions related to your business’ needs from start to finish.
What you’ll learn:
- Drive adoption, outcomes whilst reducing business process errors by achieving end-to-end interoperability between your business systems.
- Discover what’s new in our 2021 Release – DocuSign Connector for OpenText Content Suite and SAP Extended ECM Users by Fastman.
- Get familiar with DocuSign and see how Fastman can design and implement a digital signing environment tightly integrated with your OpenText and SAP requirements.
What’s in the new 2021 Release?
- Convenient way to initiate ad-hoc signing from within the Content Suite user interface (Smart and Classic View).
- Rapid deployment using a pre-certified connector, including a DocuSign integration key.
- Configuring signing profiles within Content Suite and associate documents to different signing activities based on location, permissions, and classifications.
- New DocuSign Envelope Rules – combine signed documents to a single PDF including the Certificate of Completion (CoC).
- Utilize DS anchor tags to enforce signature block format and reduce not in good order errors.
- Many new Smart UI enhancements including access to DS Templates, workflow activity, and signatures status widget.
Discover what’s new by reading the full article on our website.
To watch the recordings on-demand, please click below