Save the date:
April 21, 2020 @ 11AM EST / 8AM PST
April 23, 2020 @ 1pm AEST / 10am AWST, HKT, SGT
Learn how Fastman’s Digital Signature Automation allows you to DocuSign content in the cloud or on-premise directly from OpenText’s Content Suite and Extended ECM platforms.
Around the world, organizations are investing in systems to enhance operations, streamline processes and cut costs. The move to electronic and digital signatures is a part of this change. Whether approving a purchase, accepting an agreement, or signing off deliverables, digital signatures form part of the modern everyday workplace. To avoid the need for paper within the approval and signing processes many organizations have turned to DocuSign.
During this presentation, you’ll see:
- Initiating a signing process from within the Content Suite user interface (Smart and Classic View).
- Both a digital signature (internal signing) and electronic signature (external cloud)
- Signing plans and engineering documents
- Configuring signing profiles within Content Suite and associate documents to different signing activities based on location, permissions, and classifications.
- Controlling access to the signing process through the standard Content Suite permissions model.
- Storing completed envelopes and signed documents as versions in Content Suite and initiating records management.
If you are not already using DocuSign, Fastman is able to deliver the entire digital signature solution for your business. As a premium DocuSign partner, our team will design and implement your digital signing environment, then ensure that it is tightly integrated with your OpenText business process.
To watch this webinar, please click below.