Tuesday December 8, 2020 @ 11AM ET / 8AM PT
Are you managing large volumes of records in GCdocs? Do you find yourself needing to reorganize in-place content and bulk update category attributes and records management metadata? Then, Bulk Data Manager is an indispensable tool for you.
During this presentation, you’ll see and learn about:
- Updating of category and attribute metadata in bulk on in-place content
- Re-classification of content along with corresponding RM metadata
- Assign and modify Records Series Identifiers (RSI) en masse
- Performing a full migration of a file share into GCdocs keeping folder structure, assigning categories, attributes, and RM Classifications
- Perform a delta migration and load document versions
- Manage Move content with validation to a different location within GCdocs
- Extract documents for sharing with users of a different system.
To those who were unable to attend, please be reassured, we have attached the following links to the presentation and video for viewing at your earliest convenience.
Presentation for viewing:
Recorded Video for viewing:
We look forward to continuing conversation and please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange further discussions.