OpenText Content Suite Software Support Services
Maintaining full-time internal support teams for often complex, dynamic systems is challenging and expensive at the best of times. The systems themselves constantly change and evolve, while the skills and knowledge needed are highly sought after and must be maintained. Fastman addresses this and reduces the operating cost of these systems through a well-defined and mature set of support offerings.
ECM systems such as Content Suite contain many components, sourced both from the product vendor themselves and from third parties. Understanding these components, how they are used within your organisation, and options for how they can be best deployed and leveraged, is a core part of an effective support model.
While vendors themselves provide effective software maintenance programs and organisations may have some internal support capability, this is only part of the answer.
Likewise ensuring licensing and maintenance arrangements are current, consistent and aligned with your business needs can be a time-consuming and confusing task.
Fastman fills this gap by providing a Software Support Service that bridges the gap between vendors’ product maintenance services and our clients’ business needs and processes. This service provides:
- Lifetime management of software maintenance agreements.
- Alignment of product support and maintenance arrangements with business needs.
- Access to local technical specialists with knowledge of both the products and environments in which they are used.
- Representation of client requirements with vendors, leveraging of existing software maintenance agreements.
- Regular product and market updates.
When used in conjunction with a Fastman Managed Support Service, this may be extended to include:
- Proactive application support, including capacity planning, system account management, and reporting based on a pre-defined System Health Report format.
- Reactive Application support, including day-to-day system management, technical issue resolution, and full integration of Fastman support with internal support processes and resources.
- Integrated Enhancement Services with the ability to undertake small system enhancements using hours not used for support. These, for example, can include small workflow tasks, creation or update of reports, or installation of new or updated modules.
By tuning the core platform and aligning it with individual business needs, Fastman improves user adoption and radically changes the way organizations use OpenText Content Suite.