OpenText Content Suite Managed Services
Maintaining full-time internal support teams for often complex, dynamic systems is challenging and expensive at the best of times. The systems themselves constantly change and evolve, while the skills and knowledge needed are highly sought after and must be maintained. Fastman addresses this and reduces the operating cost of these systems through a well-defined and mature set of support offerings.
Fastman’s Content Suite Managed Service solutions provide a range of support and enhancement services delivered within a well-defined service management model. Support is provided either reactively, or proactively, can be delivered either onsite, or remotely, and is available for both off-the-shelf products supplied by Fastman and our partners. We also support .NET systems developed by Fastman or third parties.
Proactive application support is a routine check of your system and recommended remediation. This may be a tactical change such as installing the latest patches to resolve an outstanding issue or a strategic recommendation such as future storage of licensing requirements.
Reactive application support services include technical application or interface issues, coordinating and escalating application support issues with third party suppliers, or simply day-to-day system administration.
Managed Support is based on a support agreement which outlines the reactive and proactive support services and provides clients with:
- Integration to internal service desk systems.
- Access to all Fastman resource levels at preferential rates.
- Access to the Fastman email and web based service desk for logging and tracking requests.
- Defined contact points including escalation.
- The option to structure support as a fixed annual cost or as a capped monthly amount.
For ECM systems such as OpenText Content Suite and Microsoft SharePoint, this agreement also provides regular System Health Checks which include the following, but can be customised to meet your environment:
- Patch and service pack status /availability.
- Capacity planning (storage and database growth).
- Inactive account management.
- Licensing threshold management.
- System utilisation (document growth, workflow activity etc).
By tuning the core platform and aligning it with individual business needs, Fastman improves user adoption and radically changes the way organizations use OpenText Content Suite.