Data Migration and Manipulation Suite
OpenText Content Suite empowers business users to process and manage large volumes of data securely, consistently and accurately. But it provides few effective tools to do so.
At the same time business users and their knowledge are distributed, while definition of processes and governance is typically centralised.
These two factors create a situation where what seems like relatively obvious and straighforward tasks become difficult, time consuming, and costly. In simple terms, it gets in the way of people just doing their job.
How would it be then if we turned that situation on its head? What if we gave business users tools to create, update, manage, and process data in one simple process, in context of the underlying system and business processes they are executing, and using language they understand? All this while giving system administrators controls to ensure system integrity and performance is maintained, and Information Management policies are complied with.
Next Generation Data Management
Fastman’s Bulk Data Manager has been doing this for clients since 2006, continuously improved, extended and adapted to meet the changing needs of Content Suite users around the world. Users in Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia Pacific rely on Bulk Data Manager’s core functions and on customised extensions possible through its modular architecture.
Bulk Data Manager provides the following core features:
- Ability to load, manage, and intelligently manage documents and related content in bulk
- Modular architecture enabling client-specific requirements to be delivered whilst maintaining full product support and maintenance
- Fast, centralised deployment mechanisms based on Microsoft supported industry standard methods
- Centralised control and administration
- Batch or real-time processing
- Simple, rich user interface
- Full respect for core Content Suite business rules
- Certified for CS9.7.1, CS10, CS10.5 and CS16
- Support for Single Sign On (SSO), Content Suite Directory Services (to CS10.5), OTDS, and impersonation
By tuning the core platform and aligning it with individual business needs, Fastman improves user adoption and radically changes the way organizations use OpenText Content Suite.